- 1 250g packet Clinkers (a good tip is to buy the 300g bag and eat a few while you make it)
- 1 250g packet Malt O Milk biscuits
- 125g butter
- 1 cup condensed milk (nearly a whole tin – but not quite!)
- 180g block milk chocolate
- Line a slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Crush the clinkers and biscuits in a food processor and place in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and condensed milk in a saucepan on low heat until melted and mixed together well.
- Pour the melted butter/condensed milk mixture over the crushed biscuits and clinkers.
- Stir to combine (don’t worry if the mixture seems a little bit wet).
- Place into the slice tray and press the mixture down very firmly.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on a double boiler and spread evenly over the slice.
- Place in the fridge for at least two hours (preferably overnight).
- Take the slice out of the fridge and leave for 20 minutes before slicing (this way your chocolate will be less likely to crack).
- Cut the slice into squares.
- This slice will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week (but it won’t last that long anyway!)