1. Grate zucchini into colander and squeeze out excess moisture with hands. Transfer to bowl.
2. Stir in self-raising flour, shallots or chives, whisked eggs, parmesan, feta and parsley. Combined well and season with salt and pepper.
3. . Heat two teaspoons of olive oil in frying pan over medium to high heat. Drop in two tablespoons of zucchini mixture and use the back of spoon to press into fritters. Cook for two to three minute each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to paper towel lined plate.
4. Wipe pan down with paper towel and add remaining oil. Repeat with remaining mixture.
5. Garnish with dill and we recommend serving with lemon wedges.