Recipe (modified from bestrecipes.com.au)
- 400 g Tim Tams
- 80 g butter melted
- 375 g cream cheese cubed softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 3 tsp gelatine powder
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 200 g white chocolate cooled melted
- STEP 1 Place 250 g of the Tim Tams in a blender and process into fine crumbs.
- STEP 2 Add the butter and process to combine. Press the mixture into spring-form baking pan and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- STEP 3 Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth, then beat in the cream.
- STEP 4 Mix the gelatine with the boiling water. Stir in the gelatine mixture, dissolved in 1/4 cup of boing water and white chocolate.
- STEP 5 Chop the remaining biscuits and stir into the cream cheese mixture then pour over the Tim Tam base.
- STEP 6 Cover and refrigerate until set.
(if you don't want it to be so sweet, use less caster sugar and white chocolate)